Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Alpha Kappa Omega, Alpha Chapter, Xi Class


soo this past weekend was somethin else. all i can say was that it was pretty intense. i never once in my life thought that i would be where i am right now and it just feels amazing because i feel like i accomplished something. i can now officially call myself a brother of alpha kappa omega, alpha chapter! aaayyeee, lol. there were ten of us that crossed over in akomega. we also happen to have 3 line sisters that crossed over for alpha kappa omicron the same weekend! we are one hella big ass family. for those not in the know, alpha kappa omega is comprised of 5 families: strength, loyalty, pride, wisdom, and courage. out of the ten of us that crossed over, 2 went to strength, 3 went to loyalty, 1 went to pride, 3 went to wisdom, and 1 went to courage. we weren't able to get our official jackets yet cuz not everyone paid their fees in full. but hopefully well be able to get them before spring quarter starts. i hella want that shit nooow!! i know we're tryna get our shit together asap so that we could at least take studio pictures together! hahaa, i know hella gay right!? but just watch cuz our shit's gonna look hella tight. 

my big sis phaily and me

my sister mara and me

me and my sister ethyl

me and my sister/best friend vanessa

alpha kappa omega xi class paddle

akomega xi class and akomicron beta class

wisdom family

i went to go get my second paddle yesterday at robert's bookstore near sjsu along with a couple of bros, marcos and evan. after that, we saw some beta bros around campus and i got greeted by some of their new pledges!! hahaa, it feels soo weird to finally be other side and be greeted and recognized as a brother and not as a pledge anymore. we're tryna go their pledge meeting wednesday night to see how the betas pledge. it's gonna be hella interesting! im excited =]

No comments:

Post a Comment